Location: John Innes Centre, Norwich Research Park
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the John Innes Centre's relocation to Norwich, from Bayfordbury, they are holding an Open Day for the public.
With free entry and free car parking, you will enjoy extensive access to the John Innes Centre and some of their scientists;
- Guided tours of the laboratories and greenhouses
- Hands-on activities
- Access to the rare books collection
There will be something for all the family, including;
- Extract some DNA
- Join the hunt for new antibiotics
- Find out about the history of peas
- Learn about the benefits of insects
- Discover the man behind the John Innes name
No booking necessary.