This annual event aims to explore opportunities for collaboration between the Earlham Institute and external organisations. Having worked with agri-food, biotech and med-tech sectors, Earlham Institute has a wealth of experience in collaborating with others on developing potential solutions to industrial and societal challenges.
This year EI Innovate 2021 will showcase examples of collaborations across 3 research institutes on the Norwich Research Park, Earlham Institute, John Innes Centre, and Quadram Institute, which are strategically funded by UKRI to deliver innovative, world-class bioscience research and training, leading to wealth and job creation, generating high returns for the UK economy.
Each year, the event has a different focus on a specific area of expertise. The theme of EI Innovate 2021 is “Linking datasets and Bioscience” and will explore how data-driven approaches can unlock new biological understanding and development of new technologies and applications across 3 different areas.
- Session 1 - Natural products & biomanufacturing
- Session 2 - AI in plant science
- Session 3 - Omics approaches to study the human gut microbiome
Read more about the Session themes under "Session Descriptions".
Who is this event for?
EI Innovate brings together a range of sectors to discuss current advances and challenges in their field; from academic researchers to businesses in agri-food, biotech and med-tech sectors, to clinicians and pharma sector. It will also be of interest to funders of life science innovation and adjacent technologies, and developers of instrumentation, tools, products and services for genomics and bioinformatics.
What can you get out of the event?
- Find out about specific areas of EI’s expertise and technological platforms
- Make new contacts and discuss potential ideas for collaboration
- Discuss the latest advances and solutions within these fields
- Learn about how to access EI’s capabilities in genomics, bioinformatics and high-performance computing, and learn about our bespoke scientific training courses.
There will be a chance for participants to participate in 1-to-1 and group meetings to network further.
Organiser: Liliya Serazetdinova
For Enquiries please email: email@example.com
Don't miss the registration deadline: 14 November 2021
The cost to attend this event is £15.
To register, learn more and see the full programme please visit the Earlham Institute's event page here!