Norwich Research Park offers high quality premises for research and business, on flexible leases with access to shared facilities and equipment.
Property and Park
Space at Norwich Research Park benefits from:
- Flexible terms
- On-site parking
- Shared reception services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Competitive rental and service charges
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities
A community of over 150 businesses and 3,000 scientists, researchers and clinicians, the Park offers a supportive and collaborative environment for business. Norwich Research Park is an exceptional location for innovation.
A unique home for business
Norwich Research Park is the ideal location to establish and expand innovative companies
Centrum is the award-winning hub building for Norwich Research Park and provides laboratory and office accommodation for growing companies. The ground floor has a 130 seat restaurant and café, meeting rooms, executive suites, video conferencing facilities and seminar rooms.
- Offices available to let from 850 to 5,600 sq ft (79 to 520 sq m)
- Laboratories available to let from 810 to 5,300 sq ft (75 to 492 sq m)
- Ideal for businesses with 10 – 50 staff
The Innovation Centre contains over 30 high quality office and laboratory units available on flexible lease terms. Its offices and laboratories provide follow-on space for existing small companies that need room to expand as well as SME and start-up businesses.
- Offices available to let from 170 to 380 ft (13 to 35 sq m)
- Laboratories available to let from 280 to 880 sq ft (26 to 82 sq m)
- Ideal for businesses with 1 – 10 staff
Work in a beautiful place
Norwich Research Park is set in 230 hectares of parkland